So I have made some major changes in the past month.
1. Quit my job
2. Moved across the country (rented a house, rented MY house, packed, tossed, freaked, cried, laughed)
It all started with David’s transfer. No, wait…. it all started with getting a job I loved but involved a 4 hour commute. Two years later, I weigh 3O lbs heaver. Then I broke my arm, shattered, destroyed and mutilated…all words used by my doctor (what happen to medical terms we cannot understand?). Add 10 lbs on to the 30. Ok, now we are up to Dave’s transfer. We moved from NH to Atlanta. I went from being a yankee to southern peach and right now, I look like one…round and fuzzy.
Ok, now that I have you up to date, here is where I stand. I am currently looking for a job, stressed out a bit about that. I need something to keep me motivated and entertained and as the preachers use to say “on the straight and narrow”.
Goals for the next 30 days:
1. Paleo for 30 days (we will get into the details of that tomorrow)
2. No soda for 30 days. For those that do not know me, this is catastrophic to my well being. I might in fact die.
3. One gallon of water a day minimum.
4. Insanity, Tracy Anderson and running every day for 30 days.
5. Sleep a minimum of 8 hours a day.
5. Have a job by November 1 (yes that gives me five days).
So my goals might change and I might add a few, but I need to get through the next 30 days. The great news, I just realized this brings me to the day before Thanksgiving. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! So over the next five days I will go into more detail of the why of each goal. Until then, I have four liters of diet coke to drink in the next 3.5 hours. GO!